Wedding Photography Contract Template - Eucalyptus
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY CONTRACT TEMPLATE
Update a few words to create your own photography contract that will save you from hours of time and endless headaches. Afraid of difficult clients? Worry no more! This contract has everything from a model release section to session pricing & client expectations to help you and your clients sleep better at night.
SOME OF WHAT'S INCLUDED:
• detailed payment info
• cancellations & rescheduling
• travel & misc. fees
• session preparation
• image retouching
• invoice design
• copyright information
• images & ordering
• client expectations
• model release
• pricing guide
• print release
• 10-page PSD template
• digital PSD spreads (digital files only)
• easily edit the text & colors to suit your needs
• files sized at 8.5" x 11"
• drag and drop your logo onto the files
• fully customizable
• instructions included
• compatible with Photoshop CS or later & Photoshop Elements
• standard fonts (or free)
IDEAS FOR USE:
• wedding photography contract
• portrait photography contract
• newborn session contract
Must have access to Photoshop CS or later in order to use these templates. All customization is done by the purchaser, not the seller.
Templates can be used an unlimited amount of times. Each layer is completely customizable, so you can easily change the colors, text, and images. This is not legal advice, and we are not lawyers, so we advise that you have your documents looked over and double-checked by a legal professional before use to make sure the content is suitable for your specific needs.
Refunds and Exchanges:
Due to the nature of our designs/products, refunds are not given under any circumstance. Please note that colors can vary slightly from one computer screen to the next. Before sending your orders to print, it is always a good idea to print off a rough copy at home or at a local print shop to make sure the colors and text appear exactly how you'd like for them to appear.
MORE IMPORTANT DETAILS:
• Photoshop access required
• sharing or distributing these files is strictly prohibited
• no designs can be resold in part or whole