- Welcome page, Studio experience, Family portraits, Kids portraits, Senior portraits , Newborn sessions, Babies portraits, Maternity portraits, Engagement and Wedding photography. A la carte items & Booking section.
- Space to add pricing and session information
- Spots to add kind words and feedback from customers.
- Quick tips for each category session targeted to customers.
- Guide text for the photographer to write the "About me" section and packages.
- Tutorials to create the digital magazine as PDF in Photoshop and Elements.
- You should personalize the "About me", "Our Studio" "Reviews" and "Packages" sections, as well as the contact information.
- Please read carefully each section before publishing.
- 8.5x11 digital pricing and information magazine - 24 sides including covers
- Printable at Miller's Lab as Presentation Portfolio (limited to 16 sides)
- Layered Photoshop PSD files. Photoshop or Elements required.
- Fully customizable (colors and text) Titles: "Pricing & information", "About me", "Our studio", "Family", "Maternity", "Newborns", "Babies", "Kids", "Seniors", "Engagement", "Wedding", "Prints & Wall art", "Reviews" and "Book your session" are hand lettering and and not editable text.
- Free and standard fonts used
- Design elements are vectors and can be enlarged
- Photoshop CS
- Photoshop Elements
Note that this product is an instant digital download. Templates are designed to be as user-friendly as possible, but you will need basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop to make changes on it. Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements software required*
If you need any support please contact me, it will be a pleasure to help! :)
Our products are created for professional photographic uses. It is prohibited to share or resell the digital purchased templates. By purchasing any file from this shop you accept the terms and conditions.
Beautiful pictures courtesy of Sally Cavanaugh