Online Course Agreement
T H E P R O D U C T
So, you're pumping up your curriculum by adding online courses to your checklist!! How exciting!! Thinking about that makes me want to do a happy dance for you! Now that you're ready to become the most amazing teacher in your niche, it's time to check off the annoying part in the easiest way possible!!
This Online Course Agreement compiles all the necessary information a creative business owner needs to enroll their students and have peace of mind that you and your business are covered! Let's make this happen!
With this document, you'll protect your business by:
- Knowing that you're getting paid by students as you’ve both previously agreed
- Making sure that your course content, images, videos, printable materials remain confidential
- Informing your clients to follow your cancellation policies.
- Establishing that your course cannot be shared with third parties
- Limiting your liability
- Detailed information about the Online Course
- License to use website & access course materials
- Course terms
- Intellectual Property
- Payment and Fees
- Refunds Policy
- Limitation of Liability
- Term, Termination, and Suspension
- And more
T H E H I G H L I G H T S
- 10-page Online Course Agreement. Carefully written by a legal professional and curated for YOU!
- Delivered as an editable text Word document (.docx) and fillable PDF form (.pdf). You'll need to add your information and details, double check that everything aligns with your vision (make small tweaks if needed) and you'll be ready to go!
- PLEASE READ: This template and others are offered and sold for the convenience of the client. Be advised that this document does not constitute binding legal advice, nor can legal advice be given to the client with questions about this template and others. The client is further advised that the seller is not responsible for adverse legal consequences or the potential for adverse legal consequences, or detrimental effects on the client's business in any way, as a result of the use of this document. In the event of uncertainties, questions, issues, or concerns on the part of the client regarding this template and others, consultation with qualified legal counsel familiar with business and contract law is advised.