Creative Workshop Agreement
T H E P R O D U C T
When hosting a Creative Workshop, you have to make sure your work is protected and that your students are well informed about the workshop scope, services, terms, and policies.
Hosting a workshop is no joke! That’s why I've created this - to make your tasks easier. Get your hands on this Creative Workshop Agreement, make it yours, settle it once, and forget it. Once you have the serious stuff checked, you'll have time for the most essential thing: bringing your students through a high-level experience.
With this document, you will protect your business by:
- getting paid by customers accurately and on time.
- informing your clients about your cancellation and refund policies.
- protecting your intellectual property rights of the shared material.
- Services and scope of the Creative Workshop
- Payment Details
- Cancellation & refunds policy
- No show policy
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Publication and Confidentiality
- Limitation of Liability, among others
T H E H I G H L I G H T S
- 5-page Creative Workshop Services Agreement, carefully written by a legal Professional and curated for Creatives business owners.
- Delivered as an editable text Word document (.docx) and fillable PDF form (.pdf). You'll just need to add your Creative Workshop details, double check that everything applies to your event, make small tweaks if needed, and you're ready to go!
- PLEASE READ: This template and others are offered and sold for the convenience of the client. Be advised that this document does not constitute binding legal advice, nor can legal advice be given to the client with questions about this template and others. The client is further advised that the seller is not responsible for adverse legal consequences or the potential for adverse legal consequences, or detrimental effects on the client's business in any way, as a result of the use of this document. In the event of uncertainties, questions, issues, or concerns on the part of the client regarding this template and others, consultation with qualified legal counsel familiar with business and contract law is advised.