Photoshoot Session Agreement
T H E P R O D U C T
Hey photographer, it's time for you to protect yourself, your business and get in the professional mood with your new clients! Here you'll find a professionally written Photo Session Agreement that will make the legal stuff of your session a breeze.
Download, add your information, set it and forget it! Yep! The only thing you'll have to worry about after this is getting there on time to catch the golden hour!!
With this document, you'll protect your business by:
- Making sure you're getting paid by customers correctly and on time.
- Informing your clients to follow your cancellation policies.
- Establishing that you can continue to use the work you've created (model release).
- Releasing your liability for weather, space, and location limitations.
- Clarifying your post-production and editing terms.
- Full Contact Information and Names for Client and Your Business
- Start Date of Photography Contract and Shoot Date
- Scope of services & Pricing
- Mini sessions policies
- Cancellations and re-scheduling
- Late policy, no shows, and cooperation of the client
- Copyright Ownership
- Model Release
- Limitations on Liability
- Post-Production and Editing
- Refund policy
T H E H I G H L I G H T S
- 5-page Photoshoot Session Agreement. Carefully written by a legal professional and curated for YOU!
- Delivered as an editable text Word document (.docx) and fillable PDF form (.pdf). You'll need to add your information and details, double check that everything aligns with your vision (make small tweaks if needed) and you'll be ready to go!
- PLEASE READ: This template and others are offered and sold for the convenience of the client. Be advised that this document does not constitute binding legal advice, nor can legal advice be given to the client with questions about this template and others. The client is further advised that the seller is not responsible for adverse legal consequences or the potential for adverse legal consequences, or detrimental effects on the client's business in any way, as a result of the use of this document. In the event of uncertainties, questions, issues, or concerns on the part of the client regarding this template and others, consultation with qualified legal counsel familiar with business and contract law is advised.